Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LOL ASHLEY!!!!!!

Yes I hope you are sitting down Ash I have posted twice this month and once again so dont go and pass out on me.....
I'm no longer doing the facebook thing so I decided to do more postings on my blog since I can controll what is on it more than on facebook ( you never know what others will post and sometimes its better to not know)
Today we had a really great day! We had loads of fun over at Bella and PawPaws we went swimming with Bella and Tio Tchase (yes that is how Brodie says Chases name) I had some leftover dinner from last nite and took it over and we enjoyed it for lunch I made it spicy but my hubby said that it was BURNING his mouth! I did not think it was that spicy I even had to add MORE pepper to my plate and still did not think it was that spicy ( I think I have burned my taste budds off) I tend to crave VERY spicy food with Brayden Mom said that all the spice will put hair on his chest and that its why he already has so much hair on his head lol ... His hair looks like seaweed bc it floats around pretty neat anyway Brodie is now being very brave around the pool he actually likes it when I dunk him under water and like to play with the toys mom had bought him for their pool he now has a tan line and pretty dark oh I so want the skin he has I have horrible skin so I just look like I have more freckles on my arms but he has a really great color I guess its the spanish skin from me that I never got but was able to pass down to him.. well this is all for now I just had all this info in my head and figured I would write and share till the next time .......Oh I will be cleaning my house if anyone is bored and wants something to do just let me know there is lots to do around here. jk lol

2 comments:

Melody said...

Jeny, you totally crack me up! And I think your skin is beautiful!

Ashley said...

We are up to 3 blogs this month!! Man, that's awesome! Love you girlie. Can't wait for Brayden to come!