Monday, July 13, 2009

And we wait!

We went to the doctor on Friday and had an ultrasound....... Brayden is doing great and is growing like hes supposed to, He no longer measures big which its OK I guess and His measurements are right on target.... We did plan for the C-section on August the 21, 2009 if I make it till then if not then I still have a section.
We are getting the house ready but it seems that just when we get one thing done there are 10 more that need to be done but hey I guess having a baby is nerve wrecking enough right? I'm getting bigger by the minute feels like and I'm at the stage where sleep is well............. what is sleep? yes I have forgotten what it feels like to sleep through the nite since I now have to go to the potty every 5 minutes! you think I'm kidding? I sometimes dont even make it back to the bed before I feel like I have to go AGAIN! and yes I know that for the next 5 months or so sleep will only be a once in a while thing so I guess my body is getting used to the idea but I'm sure not complaining I cant wait till my little one arrives but I do want him to wait until hes 38 weeks that way he is healthy and comes home with us. well that is the update since I went to the docs I go back on the 24th and after that I will be going every week until he arrives wohoooooooo!

4 comments:

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

woohoo aug 21 seems far away but it's not.. BTW you do not have a boring blog! it is very cute!

Ashley said...

Wow girl! You actually have two posts in one month!! I'm so proud. You're blog is always interesting cause it has lots of updates at once! =) So excited about Brayden! Can't wait for him to get here!! Love you.

The Isbell Family said...

Oh you are so sweet..... I know its not really that far away I guess that is why I feel so nervous ab it all I still have soooo much I have to get done but I guess I will just have to work on it a little at a time ( hard to bend over now) lol

The Isbell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.