Friday, July 22, 2011

it has been a really long time since I last made a post...... now that I have better internet and I am able to do things alot faster I plan on making more post. A lot has happened since the last post way too long to even try and write about my hopes are that maybe I can use the Blog to share our family story! maybe even have more followers? we should see! I will post pictures of the boys soon and also remeber to follow my other Blog! I will share cooking tips and recipes we use around here. until next time! Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I just started posting on mine again too. It had been since Rylan turned one that I had posted last. So when he turned 2, I felt horrible that I hadn't kept it up. I look forward to seeing your recipes and seeing pics of the boys!

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

yea! I thought you had given up on your blog.... I feel like I have given up on mine, but think I will refresh it!