Friday, August 14, 2009

Went to the doctor today!!!

OK I had my appointment today and I I'm still at 3.5 centimeters and I have started to thin so maybe just maybe this child of mine will make his appearance soon! Oh and I found out that I'm not leaking amniotic fluid I'm just peeing on myself !! imagine that a pregnant woman peeing on her self as the Doc put it....... oh well I guess its all part of it, at least its not like when I was pregnant with Brodie I mean I did not leak I just flat out used to pee on myself and stand there and cry BC I could not control my bladder oh well....... I also got to talk to the Doc ab C-section and I have decided that I will not go straight to having one I will try to have a VBAC. he thinks that I will do fine I will be monitored a little closer and I will not be allowed to sit and wait for hours to dilate fully and I wont be allowed to push for hours but I am very happy to know that I can a least try....... some say I should just go and have the c-section and get it over with but the more I think ab it I just don't feel like I would be doing the right thing if I don't at least try I mean if I do end up having one then at least I can say I tried and I wont always wonder the what ifs. I am truly not happy ab having to wait this long for my little one to be born!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I just don't have the patience that is required he most definately takes after his Papa and not me Brodie is like me I mean he was in a hurry to get here oh..... but not Mr Brayden!
I did find out also that hes VERY low and is READY for when its time but I guess I will have to wait like every other mother out there!!!! I wonder if I would be noticed if I went jogging? maybe I can just walk A LOT Tonie at church maybe do some squats and no I will not drink Castor oil that stuff will give you the RUNS!!! and I dont think the nurses and doctor would appreciate the outcome hehe anyway I am ready I have the bags packed cameras charged gift bought from the baby to big brother ........ oh no I did not buy one from the big brother to baby hmmmmm I must get that done soon! But really what do you buy a baby? diapers? hmmmm i think a little stuffed animal will do Brodie does not know it but his baby brother bought him a Nintendo DS and a Mario game and Sis. Erica made him a backpack that matches Braydens diaper bag I'm so excited and I cant wait!!!!! anyone for a jog? I guess I will give another update soon and I hope its ab me being in labor!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Aww..I was being selfish and wanting you to wait until I'm home to have him. I come home on the 31st....but, I guess you can go ahead without me...if you have to! =)

Brooke said...

You are hilarious! yeah, I can see why you're impatient. I mean, you have been pregnant for almost a year wondering what he'll be like, and then he decides to take his time. lol Hope everything goes smoothly and can't wait to meet the newest Isbell!!

Ashley said...

I completely understand your impatience!! I was the same way. Some people say to let the baby come when they are ready and not to rush them...but hey! you are meeting your child for the first time - it is a moment to be rushed!!! haha. I hope he comes soon too. Can't wait to meet Mr. Brayden. Love you!