Monday, August 31, 2009

I AM BLESSED!!!!

YES HES HERE!!!!!! after all the wait we have out Little bundle of joy! He was 6 lbs 14 oz and cute as can be!
I will put pics up soon but I wanted to just make a small post to give update to you all. I am sitting here watching Papa hold Brayden on his chest and Brodie is laying beside him and they are both sleeping and I just cant help but think ab how BLESSED I am. God has been so good to me and I don't even deserve any of it! I am sleep deprived and tired as can be but the JOY over rides it ALL! thanks for all your prayers and love you all

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you got a good report from the doc on Brayden and yourself! If you guys need anything, let me know. Maybe I can come out and see you soon. In the meantime, get REST! You are going to need it with 3 men in the house now..haha.. Love you.

Melody said...

Jeny,
I've been praying for you. I told Adrian that I want to call and check on you, but I always think about it at the wrong times. (Early in the morning or LATE at night) Maybe today on my lunch break.....

Amber said...

Woohooo! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see him!! Love ya,

Amber