Thursday, August 6, 2009

3 1/2 centimeters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I have made it longer than I did with Brodie and I have actually been able to experience the dialating part and the false labor too!!!! I went today and I found out that I was dialated 3.5 centemeters and I have lost one pound baby is doing good and mommy is too ok well I'm ready for his arrival I think ab it all the time now and with Camilla and Genesis being born it really gives me the itch! oh and by the way if you have not seen the girls they are soooooooooo pretty! we are getting ready for company here too so we have been pretty busy cleaning up we have to be ready for Brayden too so we are doing it all at the same time bending down is not easy though its actually funny to see me bend I have a hard time getting back up and sometimes I feel like I will fall over oh well its almost over I will try to post some more soon but I'm so tired I have been to the docs, zoo, and three stores today! yes I am now without energy and wish I could take a nap but my little Brodie is up and its too late to make him take one so I will have to settle for sitting on the couch.................. until later now

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So exciting!!! Brayden will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see him!! I hope that him and Rylan can be best buds like you and me! I see a lot of playdates in the future - especially when we get to move and we'll be closer! :) Love you!